July 14th

Played some NL cash games today. I 6 tabled the $50NL tables and did well. I thought I played well, had a few big hands cracked and a few fish who kept getting the best of me. I was up about $175 at the peak for the day but finished the day up about $130.

I think I am really close to my goal of $1000, so im not sure if I am going to play any MTT's tomorrow. I may go out with family/friends insted. I am registered for the $10 100K 15000 player MTT crapshoot on poker stars, but may unregister for it. Last week first place was about 18K and the final table play was just awful. Not bad for a $10 entry, however you do have to wade through 15,000 (!!!) other people to win it, which unless you run super super good, it is going to be really hard to win. Im not sure yet, we will see.

952 hands NL cash
+$130

No comments: