July 8th

Only played MTT's today, I did not play any of the big sundays, but a bunch of smaller MTT's, as they usually have a lot of players on sunday. Played quite a few sats into the Sunday million, won like 2 seats. I had a big stack in the 10r, like top 20 after the first break. Did some silly stuff and deviated from my normal strategy of playing really tight; made some bad plays on really bad players who could not fold.

I feel a big MTT score comeing soon though, as I also took some vicious beats in a few of the other MTT's I played. In one of them, some guy raises 3x the BB w/ TT, some other guy flat calls, I push allin with KK, and then the Big blind OVER PUSHES (with QQ), and the original raiser STILL CALLS with his obviously beat tens. Naturally one of the 2 tens flops and he the worst hand wins for a bunch of chips. The feild is sooooooo weak in these things its sick. I can't wait till my kings hold up ONE TIME.

11 MTT's
+$80

No comments: