Augest 5th

So after about 5 days of playing mostly NL cash games.... I am up almost $1300 playing $.50/$1 NL cash games. I have played about 8k hands, and have been 8 tabling for about an hour or 2 a day. This is really insane for me, I have almost made in one week what it took me all of last month to make. Granted, I think I am running a little hot, but I am also playing well.

I did not play any MTT's except for a few today. I won like $200 qualifying into the sunday million, but did not play it. I insted decided to play a few smaller MTT's but ended up donking out of them because I could not stay focused.

I have a $500 bonus from full tilt that I think I will try to clear before the end of the month as well. All my play has been on PokerStars so far and im kind of afraid to switch sites. I have calculated how much I have missed out on rakeback for my play on pokerstars, and it comes out to about $600. However I think the games are just so soft there that it makes up for it. Also, if I remember correctly Full Tilt games are much more difficult.

Dunno how much I will be playing this week, as I will be going out to the lake for a few days. I would however like to make this a 5K month strictly from cash games. If I really want to do this, I will have to up my sessions from 1 a day, to at least 2 a day and really grind out the hands. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: