September 20th

So far i've been preddy lazy this month with my play overall. I don't think I have played that many hands of cash games, but I have played quite a bit of tournaments. The WCOOP is going on over at pokerstars this month, but I really haven't been playing that many of the events. Each event (at least all the NLHE ones) are taking about 20+ hours to complete. While the structure of the tournaments is great, there is really no solid breaks during these tournaments. So sitting in front of my monitor for 20+ hours is just not all that appealing to me. I really think they should make a lot of the bigger events 2 day ones. 20 hours is just way too long of a time.

In other news, I am getting LASIK surgery on my eyes this weekend. I have been wanting to do this for a long time, and I can now finally afford to do so. Im kinda scard about having lasers on my eyes, but I think the risk will be worth the reward in the end.

No comments: