September 30th

So it was kinda a lazy month for me. I didn't play that many hands of cash, but I did play quite a few tournaments. Today was the $2600 WCOOP main event, which I played, as well as all the other major sunday tourneys on the net. If not for the WCOOP M.E., which I did not cash in, It probably would have been a decent day for me, as I cashed in a bunch of the tourneys.

I did not however have any major scores, although I came close in a few. I busted like 60th in the UB 200K, took like 54th in the sunday mulligan on FTP when my AT could not beat KT. The donk called a huge push with KTo, and rivered a 3 outer on me. I also bubbled out of the $500 2nd chance on Pokerstars when some guy limped KK from EP, I checked 85o from the BB. Blinds were really big at this point. Flop came down 8 5 x, giving me 2 pair, I CR the limper with half my stack, and he still pushes. River is a king of course, making my 2 pair no gooooood.

In other news the eye surgery went well, very awkward surgery, not painfull though very disorientating. 2 weeks later, and my eyes are itching a lot, and sometimes its a little hazzy and uncomfortable, but it dosen't seem to be anything major. The dr. said it can take up to 6 months to fully heal and see perfectly.

No comments: